We partner with several organizations to provide:
Business Development Skills
Home Building Trade Training
Financial Education Classes
Credit Repair Classes
& COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND ADVOCACY
Legacy Connections provides education, job training, housing development, and home healthcare as its core services. We meet our clients where they are and address their individual needs.
We educate middle class families and small business owners about how money works. In our workshops we teach the 6 core concepts need to create legacy wealth.
Contractors for Tribal Wealth United is an assemblage of housing and financial professionals including licensed and certified contractors who manage the Legacy job training program. Prospective tradesman benefit from our apprenticeship program. Renters benefit from our Rent to Own program.
Through the job training program you will:
· Earn while you learn working in a field of your choice
· Obtain computer and vocational training to update and build new skills
· Receive interviewing and job-search assistance
· Gain access to employers who want to hire experienced workers
· Gain the confidence you need to start your own business.